The goal of Men’s Pelvic Health Rehabilitation is to teach you how to improve overall pelvic floor function and help you enjoy everyday life. Your physical therapist will complete a thorough evaluation and work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan to address your therapy goals.
Physical Therapists at Capstone can help men with the following:
- Back, hip and pelvic pain including
- Testicular pain
- Penile pain
- Tailbone pain
- Rectal pain
- Post-surgical complications after prostatectomy and cancer treatments
- Pre and post hernia repair
- Urinary dysfunction including frequency, retention, leaking, and post-void dribble
- Bowel dysfunction involving constipation or leakage
- Erectile dysfunction (ED).